Farewell January

5:18 pm


Hello Everyone!

With January coming to a close (that was fast?!) I thought it would be time for a recap of the month. This month was an awful reading month, being on 'holidays' meant that there was no structure and I spent most of my time playing ACII, not going to lie, and procrastinating when it came to writing my books. 
oops...


READ

The Star-Touched Queen. Roshani Chokshi
A beautifully written re-imagining of a classic myth that, whilst short and full of mystery, lacked character depth and plot. 
★★ - 2.75 STARS


And I Darken. Kiersten White
A refreshing YA historical fiction with strong, raw and diverse characters, feminist themes and a thick plot.
★★☆ - 3.75 STARS

*Almost Finished* Truthwitch. Susan Dennard


PLAYED
Assassin's Creed II 
I highly recommend this game, one of my all time favourites (not just bc of Ezio, the story-line is interesting and it's never boring + HISTORY) and they recently remastered it for PS4 so the graphics are amazing compared to the 2007 version.


PURCHASED


ON THE BLOG


GOALS FOR NEXT MONTH

  • Finish Truthwitch
  • Read Windwitch, Wayfarer and Caraval & review them all
  • Post regularly
  • Actually write my books, like?!???! *mentally slaps self, rolling eyes* Procrastination is my forte and will be the death of my author-ing
  • Finish AC: Brotherhood replay ! (I love that game Ezio)


Love, Natalia

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

read

Gemina
A Torch Against the Night
An Ember in the Ashes
This Savage Song
Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows

Subscribe